NCS provides a variety of services to our denominational partners and they are as varied as our list of partners. Here are some examples of how different denominations have used the ministry of NCS:
- Transitional Interim Pastor Services: Only a small handful of denominational families have developed a training process for interim pastors. Because we have learned the pastoral transition time is THE best time to ReFocus the ministry of a local church, we have merged our state-of-the-art church assessment process, church health understandings, ReFocus training process and coaching processes to produce the most “intentional” and effective interim pastor system available today. We are now working with our denominational partners to deliver Transitional Interim Pastor Services within the context of denominational families and each one’s unique polity.
- Denominational Personnel Become NCS Senior Consultants: Some denominations have chosen to have their national headquarters personnel become NCS Senior Consultants. This allows them to participate in our national Senior Consultant gatherings, use our on-going learning for their denominational benefit and glean from the capturing, cataloguing and communicating systems that NCS does so well.
- New Church University Training Materials: Some denominations have chosen to purchase the rights to use all of the New Church University training materials with their individual churches. Through their NCS Partnership, they put their label on all of the materials NCS has created and run their own “New Church Universities.”
- Contextualized Coaching System: Some denominations have hired NCS to build a contextualized coaching system for them. All of our National Coaches Training Resources are made available to the denomination, including coach selection processes, coaches initial training and qualification processes and on-going coaches resourcing and development.
- Church Action Plan Training: Some denominations have hired NCS to help them develop their own church assessment system and Church Action Plan training that compliments that system. When combined with trained coaches throughout the denomination, this provides a solid system of long-term effectiveness and accountability.
- Contextualized Pastoral & Church Planter Assessment Systems: Some denominations have hired NCS to work with them in building their pastoral candidate or church planter assessment systems. NCS has developed pre-assessment, behavioral assessment for planters, ReFocusing Assessment, ReStart Assessment and a variety of other tools to aid our denominational partners in both the assessment and “effective placement” process.
- Contextualized Church Assessment Systems: Some denominations have begun working with NCS to assist them in building a complete, contextualized church assessment process. The only way to achieve the effective ReFocusing of a large number of churches is to build an assessment system that works within your own context.
- ReStart Church Strategy Systems & Church Closures: Some denominations have asked NCS to come in and work with them in developing Church ReStart Strategies. Many times is takes an objective “outside” entity to effectively navigate both “ReStart Church” and “Church Closure” waters. Over the years, NCS has been able to assist our partners in ReStart and Church Closure situations which has results in hundreds of thousands of dollars being effectively reinvested in their movement.
- Specialized Denominational Training: NCS Senior Consultants are the very BEST at what they do, whether it is in training in NewStart, ReStart, Church Parenting, ReFocusing, Church Health, Church Assessments, Coaching, Strategic Planning, ReLaunch & ReLocation, Mediation & Conflict Resolution, Discipleship, Transitional Interim Pastors, Leadership Development, Organic Church Network and more. Our “specialties” help create a “new church” mentality which leads to health and growth.
For more information on the above services or to have a conversation about contextualizing NCS services for your denominational family, contact us at 480-659-2547 or you can e-mail us at email@example.com.